Meteora HikingThe hike will start on foot from Kastraki village, Kastraki village is buldied on footsteps of Meteora. Soon we will see the old ruins of Pantokrator monastery. From there we walk through the huge rocks of Meteora inside forest of plane tree. Very soon we reach the monastery of Large Meteoron Metamorphosis, first and largest monastery in this earlier monastic state. From the parking lot, we walk on an old abandoned trail to the secluded monastery Ypapantis behind the rock towers. After a good round of 2 hours, we come back to the village Kastraki. We visit for a change some view points, with beautiful sight of Kalambaka, the valley of Pinios and the great setting of the Pindos Massif. In total will visit from inside 2 monasteries, depend of which they are open the day of visit.
Meeting Point:We at the village of Kastraki that we start our daily activity - Click Here
Full Season (All year round):
|For 2-4 guests||35.0 € / Person|
|For 5-20 guest||25.0 € / Person|
- Transfers to the starting point
- Professional English Speaking Local Guide.
- Hiking poles per person
- All Taxes
- Any activities not included in the tour program
- Optional lunch at a seaside tavern ( we can arrange that upon request)
- Entrance for monasteries 3€,
- Tour guide inside monastery
- Comfortable clothes and hiking shoes
- Sunglasses and hat
Ask a question Need help booking? Talk to us! +30 2310 222 233