A stunning route that begins with a half-hour walk downhill to the bridge Portitsa a white stone path hidden among the bushy plant "Boxwood" .On the beautiful bridge Portitsa enter the gorge with towering cliffs 150-200 meters. The cross when walking and wearing a lifejacket when swimming and using technical means abseiling (rappel), ropes baudrier, to rappel from a rock about 4 meters. Physical fonts, beautiful birds that nest in the cliffs impress us by the end of the route at the exit of the gorge in "Karoutas" area.Participation fee: 35 € / personNumber of participants: Min: 4 persons Meeting point:At 11.00 a.m at Spileo Grevena village square - Click HereDistance from:
- Grevena 24 km / 30 minutes
- Kalampaka 90 km / 90 minutes
- Thessaloniki 195 km / 2 hours
- Implementation time: June - September
- Program duration: 3 hours easy canyoning suitable for begginners and families
- River root lenght: 3 km (including the hike to the entrance).
- Participation terms: Fulfillment of participation document, prepayment of participation fee, physical and mental health
- Ages: 12-60 years
- Hot spots:
- The gorge
- Rappel at 4 m height
- Natural pools
- Visit at Kulia ( Turkish wod that stands for observatory)
- What participants should have with them: Water, suntan, hat , extra shoes for water, swimming suit.
- Services : Experienced guide-escort, snack ,helmets , neoprene suits all the necessary equipment.
Ask a question Need help booking? Talk to us! +30 2310 222 233